Board Financial Reports
As a 501 (c) 6 nonprofit organization that operates on public and private dollars, Glacier Country Tourism has a responsibility to be open and transparent. This is especially true in regards to our financial reporting. Glacier Country Tourism’s board of directors receive a digital board packet prior one week before each board meeting.
The board packet includes:
Agenda; minutes from last meeting; most recent reconciled financial reports for each account; yearly 990 reports; State of Montana bed tax audit reports; staff, committee and marketing reports. Following each meeting, a PDF of the meeting PowerPoint is posted as well.
The following are the most recent of all of the financial reports and filings.
- Tourism Matters Profit & Loss (1-31-2018)
- Tourism Matters Balance Sheet (1-31-2018)
- Public Balance Sheet FY 17-18 (1-31-2018)
- Public Profit & Loss FY 17-18 (1-31-2018)
- Private Balance Sheet FY 17-18 (1-31-2018)
- Private Profit & Loss FY 17-18 (1-31-2018)